That window...

Alexandra

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...oh god, how many hours have i spent sitting by it!
Tis just a window by my locker, like there are lots of them at school, but i'm so attached to this one! :D

IMGP00451.jpg

I bet you broke it too didn't you. I like this shot, I feel like I'm sitting at the window with you.:sillysmi:

-Joe

I love this shot. The story along with it makes me like it so much more. I guess its the personal touch. There are many things in life that I feel, for some reason or another, attached to. I find them to be the best subjects to photograph. great job :mrgreen:

Joerocket said:
I bet you broke it too didn't you. I like this shot, I feel like I'm sitting at the window with you.:sillysmi:
*sigh* i wish you were, cause even though i like it, it's still an awfully lonesome spot
...break it? me? i'd never think of it! :badangel:

Verbal said:
This is a good shot Alex, I like it
thanks! :mrgreen:

immski said:
I love this shot. The story along with it makes me like it so much more. I guess its the personal touch. There are many things in life that I feel, for some reason or another, attached to. I find them to be the best subjects to photograph. great job :mrgreen:
thank you!
I also think it's much easier to transmit a feeling when you're attached to the subject. and some places are just perfect for inspiration :)

Great shot Alex! I like the converging verticals giving a sense of perspective to the window, and it's a good scene with enough information and negative space to balance it.

Rob

Excellent photo. I do not have doubts. The treatment I believe that it is adapted, and the composition I like. The low zone of the image is very attractive, with the classic architecture to the bottom, and the broken crystal. Good eye Alexandra. Greetings from the Mediterranean coast

Excelente foto. No tengo dudas. El tratamiento creo que es adecuado, y la composición me gusta. La zona baja de la imagen es muy atractiva, con la arquitectura clásica al fondo, y el cristal roto. Buena ojo Alexandra. Saludos desde la costa Mediterránea

Most reactions

Back