That's it, then.

With all the replys you've made.... apparently you can live with the shame...

It's too cold up there to be anything other than peaceful

Eat, sleep and make babies... what else is there to do :|

At least we find someone other than a family member to make the babies with.

With all the replys you've made.... apparently you can live with the shame...

This response is brought to you courtesy of the Hertz patented auto-wit response machine, Mr van Rental not being in the office right now.
He is currently undergoing therapy and then taking a course of Anti-colonial Aversion therapy.
He should be back next week.
Thank you for your custom.

At least we find someone other than a family member to make the babies with.

Oh, come on! Canada has such a small population you are all related to each other so that just isn't possible. :lol:

Hey, cool machine you've got, Hertzilein (hope you will find my remark once you YOURSELF get the chance to return to your computer! Along with this: :hugs: --- which won't mean a thing to the machine...)

A Canadian, eh?

"The guys get shirts." -- Paul Anka (Canadian)

Come on Hertz, I never said YOU were Canadian....I never said anyone was Canadian. You've made a thread out of nothing just to boost your 'post count':lmao:

Dear Members of TPF, please don't feel sorry for him just read the "Mornington Crescent" thread:lol:

Andy
(who never called anyone a 'name' in his life)

Ya should wanna be a canuck...how many other countries have a Beaver on their coins. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

^^^^
girl (14).gif

ÖHM!

Please, could everybody stay PC in this thread? Canadians are life forms of some sort just like us (well, not quite like us)! We cannot blame them for being Canadian, since they had no choice really. It is all this childhood thing, if spoilt at a very young age by being born up there, well ...

Come on Hertz, I never said YOU were Canadian....I never said anyone was Canadian. You've made a thread out of nothing just to boost your 'post count':lmao:

Dear Members of TPF, please don't feel sorry for him just read the "Mornington Crescent" thread:lol:

Andy
(who never called anyone a 'name' in his life)

That's right, deny it after the damage is done.
Mistake me for a Canadian and then pretend you didn't.
Well, it's too late. My feelings have been hurt beyond repair and no amount of groveling apologies will heal them :cry:

It's too cold up there to be anything other than peaceful

Eat, sleep and make babies... what else is there to do :|

SKI of course.

skieur

S K I ? I hate acronyms.

Most reactions

Back