That's the last time I take my buddy and his wife with me...

LittleMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
She had to pee as soon as we got out to take pictures! I only had a few minutes before she made us pack up and leave. I made them let me get a few pictures before leaving though. Hopefully next time I'll have more time for the setup. Anyways, here ya go!

IMG_5240.jpg

IMG_5235.jpg

Depending on how long it took you to get there, I would have told her to go pop a squat! lol

About a half-hour drive to the trailhead, then another 45 minute drive taking back trails to the lookout. I kept telling her to go off the cliff :lol:

Does she not know how to squat? :lol:

Keith and I go hiking all the time... if I have to pee... I just go. :lmao: This is why we keep leftover napkins in the car... and grab a couple for the hike. Just in case one of us has to blow our noses or I have to pop a squat... :biglaugh:

If you wouldn't have said anything about Keith I was going to ask you to marry me!

A must have for photographers!

407267Lrg.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

About a half-hour drive to the trailhead, then another 45 minute drive taking back trails to the lookout. I kept telling her to go off the cliff :lol:

Yep, for that, she'd either hold it or go find a tree...
I have kids so at all times I'm stocked and ready to go for "accidents" but I'd gladly lend out a baby wipe for her business.
Maybe keep some in your car. They come in handy more often then you think!

in my experience, when a woman says the have to "pee", sometimes it means something else. Sooo, maybe she was just having a bad day/week?

It sucks that you weren't able to do what you set out to, but don't give up on them yet!

I love the view! It's such a bummer that you couldn't stay longer! Maybe you can go back soon, and post some more images!

Those turned out really nice! Look forward to seeing any more if you get out there again. After a trip like that, I think her choices given would have been limited LOL. Squat lady! I had had to do that while trecking for pictures and while geocaching (they kinda go hand in hand sometimes lol) After getting where I need to be, If I didnt get what I went there for I certainly am not turning around. The nearest tree/bush/ etc will do just fine.

Thanks for the laughs everyone :lol:

I'll definately be heading out there soon, but I'm not quite sure of the technique I want to use. I'm tempted to try a single long exposure during the full moon just for fun. My only thing is I hate going out there alone at night (we've seen a 10 foot kitty-cat near there, and have found tracks a hundred yards from where I took the picture). I also want to be out there for a sunrise picture, because looking the other way there's a beautiful lake with red sand dunes next to it about 10 miles away.

And just FYI, the cliff there is about 300 verticle feet, before it starts sloping off really steep for at least another 700 verticle feet. The mesa floor is approximately 1000 feet down, and about 3 miles out there's another 1000 foot drop! Talk about being able to see forever on a clear day!

Thanks for the laughs everyone :lol:

I'll definately be heading out there soon, but I'm not quite sure of the technique I want to use. I'm tempted to try a single long exposure during the full moon just for fun. My only thing is I hate going out there alone at night (we've seen a 10 foot kitty-cat near there, and have found tracks a hundred yards from where I took the picture). I also want to be out there for a sunrise picture, because looking the other way there's a beautiful lake with red sand dunes next to it about 10 miles away.

And just FYI, the cliff there is about 300 verticle feet, before it starts sloping off really steep for at least another 700 verticle feet. The mesa floor is approximately 1000 feet down, and about 3 miles out there's another 1000 foot drop! Talk about being able to see forever on a clear day!

I think it would be amazing if you could get some shots of a storm rolling across there or something, maybe some lightning. Seems like a place where the possibilities are endless!

Definitely why I always shoot on my own. I always pack a water bottle and some protein bars so I can stay out all day if needed!

Incidentally I am a girl... and have no issues peeing outside. :) It always ends up being the guys who want to get back to camp and have a beer!

Most reactions

Back