The 1 Mio $ Potato picture

Solarflare

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Some rich dude sees a picture of a potatoe at some photographers home, asks its price, the photographer says 1 Mio, the rich guy pays it, and BANG its news.

Personally I think its irrelevant. Its just a proof that said rich guy doesnt know the value of money. For photographers in general, this doesnt change the general direction that its getting harder for them because everyone has a camera now (aka iPhone).

I've got a camera AND a potato!

Anybody?

Anybody?

Some rich dude sees a picture of a potatoe at some photographers home, asks its price, the photographer says 1 Mio, the rich guy pays it, and BANG its news.

Personally I think its irrelevant. Its just a proof that said rich guy doesnt know the value of money. For photographers in general, this doesnt change the general direction that its getting harder for them because everyone has a camera now (aka iPhone).

Go to agree here. This image has no merit what so ever. I'm pretty open minded about things and can appreciate a lot of things others cannot.

This just isn't.

All one has to do is to catch some rich guy with a million dollars in his pocket and feed him a B.S. line that he'll bite on.

Cha-ching!

Most reactions

Back