The Absolute Dumbest Thing Youve ever Done...

M

MDowdey

So what was the most stupid, idiot, hairbrained thing you have ever done on a dare or otherwise...

as for me?

chinese firedrills naked at 2AM in downtown charlotte...

next?

md

Umm, I started a thread about soap operas on this photography forum once that kinda degenerated into a kinky, 3-way gorilla shaving contest.

Or, maybe the time I was carrying some stuff to my grandparents who lived about 3 hours away. A bit over half way there, the load started shifting, and I got out to check and make sure everything was alright.

Keep in mind it's a country road, middle of nowhere, and I locked myself out with the car running! Luckily someone drove by after about 20-30 minutes and called a locksmith for me, who took another 45 minutes to get there.

i usually forget what i have to bring before i get out of home

manda said:
chinese firedrill? :?

pull up to a red light, get out and run around your car until it turns green...chinese firedrill!!!!!!

md

Awww... This goes back many years, being a stupid kid and finding an unexploded AA shell (from WWII) half way buried into the ground. Picked it up, built a fire and threw it in there. After a few minutes it exploded. Lucky me, I was hidding behind a tree, shrapnel from it was flying just about everywhere! Dumb @$$!

:D

Mitica100 said:
Awww... This goes back many years, being a stupid kid and finding an unexploded AA shell (from WWII) half way buried into the ground. Picked it up, built a fire and threw it in there. After a few minutes it exploded. Lucky me, I was hidding behind a tree, shrapnel from it was flying just about everywhere! Dumb @$$!

:D

i think you win so far!!!

md

:shock: :shock: :shock:

I don't think anyone else need apply.
We definitely have a winner.

Glad you lived to tell us about it, Mitica. :wink:

drlynn said:

He he... Glad I lived to tell about it too!

OK, so what do I win? The dumb @$$ award?? :D :wink:

Mitica100 said:
drlynn said:

affirmative.

md

Mitica100 said:
OK, so what do I win?

How about a date with Trish the Party Girl?

ugly.jpg

Mitica100 said:
drlynn said:

Coulda been worse. At least it didn't turn into a Darwin Award (www.darwinawards.com)

Speaking of darwin awards... I could have almost won one.

I have always been very... umm.. curious... Always trying to figure out how things work and that sort of stuff. One evening when I was 8, I was playing around in my room. I had an AC adapter (the kind with the male plug) and I had a 3 ring binder. I thought I could harness the power of the adapter into the binder. So I plugged it in, touched it to the metal part and [insert sound effect of something powering down] I killed the power to half of our house. good times.. good times...

Most reactions

Back