THE air show

my*

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I got to the air show this weekend. I thought I would share. I like the pictures I took at the practice session a little better (minus the under exposure). What do you think?

Last edited:
Great shots! Dad served in the ANG, and Air Force Reserve as a pilot for about 27 years. It would not surprise some that his favorite stead was the P-51D, and the unit was assigned these aircraft after the Korean War!

Better exposure on these. You also did better on the not freezing the prop on #6

Better exposure on these. You also did better on the not freezing the prop on #6

thanks
I had lots of blurry pic of the P-51. Only a couple of keepers. But the keepers are a lot nicer with the prop "spinning"

I like 'em. I went to the airshow at Luke AFB here in Phoenix last year and was very disappointed with my images of the Thunderbirds. You did much better! Those guys are great.

I like 'em. I went to the airshow at Luke AFB here in Phoenix last year and was very disappointed with my images of the Thunderbirds. You did much better! Those guys are great.
They are impressive. I was disapointed that the F-22 didn't fly. That is the most amazing plane I have ever seen fly.

Most reactions

Back