The Amazing All-About-Jo Cose Thread

jocose

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.musingsofjocose.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
So, Alexandra has challenged me to a duel to 2K. Littleman told me I was an amateur, and Corry suggested I start this thread.

So, apparently the rules are you ask me a question and I answer it. I don't profess to have all the correct answers, but I promise that I will answer every question posed...it will be up to you to decide if I'm telling the truth.

Let's Geeetttt RRRRRREEEEAAAADDDDYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOO RRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBLLLLLEEEEE!

jocose said:
So, Alexandra has challenged me to a duel to 2K. Littleman told me I was an amateur, and Corry suggested I start this thread.

So, apparently the rules are you ask me a question and I answer it. I don't profess to have all the correct answers, but I promise that I will answer every question posed...it will be up to you to decide if I'm telling the truth.

Let's Geeetttt RRRRRREEEEAAAADDDDYYYYY TOOOOOOOOOO RRRRUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBLLLLLEEEEE!

Do you have nerve problems? :lmao:

clarinetJWD said:
Do you really think what we want here is another self promoting spam thread?

Time to start my own...

Let's just piggy back this thread :mrgreen:

Jo can still reply to everything ;)

clarinetJWD said:
Do you really think what we want here is another self promoting spam thread?

Time to start my own...

This is NOT another self promoting spam thread. I might be promoting myself, but I'm certainly not promoting spam

terri said:
Is this spam?

No, this is Jo Cose trying to work out his issues and introduce himself properly.

Also, I will answer ANY question...it doesn't necessarily have to be about me...what have you always wanted to know but never got around to asking? I am here to help and enlighten the Forum.

Most reactions

Back