"The American Christmas..."

enezdez

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
20171211-untitled-19-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit.jpg

Thanks For Looking Any Comments/Criticism Will Be Appreciated.

Enezdez

Last edited:
Nice, it is a bit dark on my monitor though. Would imagine the colour version will also be more christmassy...

One of our family Christmas traditions is to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I'm sort of assuming that relatives of the Griswolds live in that house!

Not quite sure the direction you were going with this. The strong leading lines, the one way sign pointing in the opposite direction, the very dark decorations, it's all kind of a confusing jumble. Just a thought, but I wonder if you had shot this from way down low at the corner, looking up at the decorations, using the sidewalks as the lines defining the image if it might have been better.

The strong leading lines, the one way sign pointing in the opposite direction, the very dark decorations, it's all kind of a confusing jumble
Isn't that how many decorate for the holiday?:biggrin-new:
Have to agree with goooner about the B & W version not coming off as Christmasy. I guess I could imagine this being in a 1940's " Ghosts of Christmas Future " pictorial though:)

Nice, it is a bit dark on my monitor though. Would imagine the colour version will also be more christmassy...

Thanks it was quick shot, I like these decorations & this house/block...

One of our family Christmas traditions is to watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. I'm sort of assuming that relatives of the Griswolds live in that house!

Thanks! lol

Not quite sure the direction you were going with this. The strong leading lines, the one way sign pointing in the opposite direction, the very dark decorations, it's all kind of a confusing jumble. Just a thought, but I wonder if you had shot this from way down low at the corner, looking up at the decorations, using the sidewalks as the lines defining the image if it might have been better.

I just wanted to take a snapshot which my have occurred in 1975, 1963, 1941 or even today lol

The strong leading lines, the one way sign pointing in the opposite direction, the very dark decorations, it's all kind of a confusing jumble
Isn't that how many decorate for the holiday?:biggrin-new:
Have to agree with goooner about the B & W version not coming off as Christmasy. I guess I could imagine this being in a 1940's " Ghosts of Christmas Future " pictorial though:)

Dean sure it's Christmassy just not in colour lol

Thank You All With Your Inputs, Merry Christmas & Best Wishes In The New Year!!!

Enezdez

I kind of like it in B&W, and I agree it looks like it needs to be brightened up. Happy Holidays to you too.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back