The Amish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moh said:
I would assume that the camera would focus on the fence and not on the house...

Most auto-focus camera's allow you to 'hold' the focus. This is usually by pressing the shutter half-way down and hold it. Then you can move the camera to where you want it and press the shutter the rest of the way. It will take the photo with the area in focus being where it was when you first held the shutter half-way.

SHUV TODA (Thanks Again..)
Actually, I had no idea what "Got Milk?" is..:lmao:

great shots..and its so cool to get a sneak peek into a community that usually shuns outsiders.... wonderful colors and focus...

love the one with the boys in the back of the buggy.....that is great!

I posted one photo of a Amish boy driving a buggy and I got crucified on here last night. I was so surprised by all the positive comments here. I love your shots. Beautifully done!

I posted one photo of a Amish boy driving a buggy and I got crucified on here last night. I was so surprised by all the positive comments here. I love your shots. Beautifully done!

Seriously, let it go. Go take a snapshot of something else and let it go.

Seriously, let it go. Go take a snapshot of something else and let it go.

LOL trying! How about one of my middle finger!

Last edited:
LOL trying! How about one of my middle finger!

Only if you photograph it wide, like f/1.8 so just the finger is in focus and the extended arm is blurred. That would make it rad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back