The Apprentice

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Okay last of the reality tv posts I swear :lol: The college grads have been schooled bigtime until last week, and then they kicked the street smarts team out of the water. Right now I'm thinkin that Bren or John stands a good chance at winning, but it's about time for a woman to win this show so maybe someone will step up to the plate...

core_17 said:
Bren rocks!!!!!!! :) I love the bow tie!

I liked him a lot until the whole cucumber idea, but then he redeemed himself at the next challenge. He's certainly himself!!!

eromallagadnama said:
I liked him a lot until the whole cucumber idea, but then he redeemed himself at the next challenge. He's certainly himself!!!

Ahahahahaha!!! I thought the cucumber thing was HILARIOUS!!!! Me and Erik were sitting here just rollin with laughter. On the last one..I loved the money in the fist idea that he had. (that was him, right?)

voodoocat said:
Do we need a reality tv forum just for you Amanda??

:lol: You know I'd post if there was one...but I think Chase has one two many forums as it is ;)

I actually just really enjoying watching people that aren't all over the tabloids, and the way they interact with each other. At first they are very aware of the camera's, but then it becomes natural too them and that's when the good stuff happens (especially in Survivor)...I'm part communications major, so it's sort of fun to analyze from that aspect :)

Most reactions

Back