The Art Institute

yogibear

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Curious if anyone on these forums has tried out the Photography and Design Program at The Art Institute. Im thinking of transferring into the program next year and was just curious what other people have to say about it.

Actually anyone who has taken any program at the Art Institute, I would love to hear your thoughts on the School.

Thanks

I wish I had the time and money to go ..................oh to be young again...lol

Ya, me too love to be at Art Institute...... I too want to know about the arts programs which are offered by Art Institute.....Hope we will get info on it soon, hmmm, yup let me check in google tooo..... :greenpbl:

I don't know anything about their photography program, but it's an decent school... as with most schools the majority of the benefit is found in your classmates not the program or the instructors.

The art institute schools have a good track record for placing students in jobs. I graduated from their traditional art program 14 years ago--they landed me an art job at microsoft--it wasn't a high-paid gig but it was what I needed to get started--now I'm an art director for Sony, and I work with many art institute grads.

Have they moved to digital photography yet?

I tried an AI school years ago, but it wasn't for me (in either major I did). Not to say it isn't for everyone, just wasn't for me. And one of the photography profs was not very nice, either, which didn't help.

Which AI are you thinking of going to? Even though it may be the same program at each, the profs are different at each, so you may get differing opinions from ppl who went to different AIs.

Definitely take a tour and talk to current photography students there on what they feel about the school/program/profs and such before you make a decision.

Most reactions

Back