The Atlantis

vonDrehle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is one I pulled from my Bahama series. I took it at our hotel, kind of, while strolling around looking at the fish. I was trying to capture the glow of the entire scene. It is one of my best night scenes I've been able to take. They normally end up with nothing but glare.
Camera: Canon EOS Elan 7ne
Lens: 17-40mm
Film: Fujifilm 200

High Quality
http://www.deviantart.com/view/21507899/

Low Quality
16.jpg

sorry to deviate from the critique, but where in NC are you from? I live in Raleigh...It's always cool to see other photographers from the same area.

MaxBloom said:
sorry to deviate from the critique, but where in NC are you from? I live in Raleigh...It's always cool to see other photographers from the same area.
I live in Hickory. My sister currently goes to State, she will be a senior.

Should I assume this is a good example to look at for my night shots?

Yep this is really good, however I think it weould be different photographing something in a city for example so although it is a good night shot it is of a specific type.

edit, also its tilted.

Daniel said:
Yep this is really good, however I think it weould be different photographing something in a city for example so although it is a good night shot it is of a specific type.

edit, also its tilted.
I kind of like the tilt. I think it gives it a unique look. So for taking pictures say in Las Vegas with all those crazy lights there I would have to do something different.

Yeah exactly. I assume that the scene was stationary bar the water rippling. In cities there a lot of moving lights etc great example would be Las Vegas Yes.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back