$img252.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 106
  • $img251.jpg
    $img251.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 121
  • $img250.jpg
    $img250.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 117
Hey, I know you shoot film -- care to share the camera, lens, film developer, etc?

I like the last two, although these seem a bit contrasty and not very sharp for my tastes. Are these scans of prints or the negatives?

yeah, they're scans of prints. I have a tendency to sacn my negs at a high dpi, generally too high to post. The camera is my Zenit 12 with a 35mm tokina lens. Yeah, it's soft, but it was cheap at the time. Now I have a 35mm super takamur (pentax) that is much better. The film is tri-x developed in d-76. The first shot is in a small woodlot behind the cemetary where #4 was taken. #2 was taken at Indian Mounds Park, #3 was taken in the woods behind my sister's house. The final shot is a little taste of my interest in cemetary sculpture. I have three or four more shots on the topic, and I'm waiting for some cemetary shots I took on memorial day.

yeah, they're scans of prints. I have a tendency to sacn my negs at a high dpi, generally too high to post. The camera is my Zenit 12 with a 35mm tokina lens. Yeah, it's soft, but it was cheap at the time. Now I have a 35mm super takamur (pentax) that is much better. The film is tri-x developed in d-76. The first shot is in a small woodlot behind the cemetary where #4 was taken. #2 was taken at Indian Mounds Park, #3 was taken in the woods behind my sister's house. The final shot is a little taste of my interest in cemetary sculpture. I have three or four more shots on the topic, and I'm waiting for some cemetary shots I took on memorial day.

Cool thanks for the info. I really like the cemetary sculpture. I shoot a 50mm f/1.4 Super Takumar on my Spotmatic, so big thumbs up from me. :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back