by1804.jpg

by3034.jpg

by3135.jpg

by3137.jpg

by3294.jpg

by3295.jpg

Just another set from our wonderful trip to Louisiana

Eric

Apparently most places in Louisiana if you dig down 4 or 5 feet the hole will start to fill up with water as they are close to sea level so yes most of the graves we came across are above ground.

Eric

Great series Airic!!! I like them all, even the freaky cemetery ones :) Really like #1, but the animal shots are great too!!! Well done!

Freaky thing about the cemetary, But very nice pictures nonetheless. The first one is amazing. Very calm and the sillouette is very cool!

Raymond J Barlow said:
truly amazing photos, looks like you covers a fair bit of ground down there, awesome stuff!!

In nine days I drove 1,200+ miles. Went down to the mouth of the Mississippi and over to Pensacola, Florida.

Eric

Aw, I not really, really want to go back there. When we were there 10 years ago, a) our children were little and we could do a lot less than you can do when you are among adults (like my son was not quite 6 and my daughter not quite 2), and b) it was the foggiest February the coast had seen in ages. Or so it seemed. When we were in New Orleans and venturing out into the bayous, we did not KNOW we WERE in the bayous, since we never SAW THEM! Groan!

Airic it is not fair :p You should be banned from this forum :) you and Vonnagy :) you are too good to post your photos here and upset others :):):) j/k :p:p
You already know what I think about those, don't you? :p:p :)

Most reactions

Back