The background wasn't even very pretty

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
_DSF7384.jpg

Make it even better by "Photoshopping" some red into the crossing signals!

Edited to addd: And judging by the shadows, she's not just going to have racoon eyes, she's going to have racoon face! :lol:

Again with rails ... I think everyone has pictures of someone on rails in their hardrive somewhere ><

Then again, my last picture I posted here were of a train on a rail tracks. I'm not one to talk.

Also .... That's going to be so silhouette that she will promote that yogourt brand.

All I picture is a train start to come, the safety arms come down, hit the lady taking the photo in the head, she gets knocked out, she is laying there on the tracks, here comes the other lady....barefoot...steps on a sharp rock, she falls down as well....dude sitting on the wall in the background doesn't move a muscle, but after the train hits them, the takes off his shades and says...some type of CSI line like..." Looks like this case is...over-exposed"

Last edited:
Hey now! Ya gotta respect tradition! And senior pics on the tracks is tradition. Maybe clichéd, maybe not that good, but tradition nevertheless.

Vey.

Hey now! Ya gotta respect tradition! And senior pics on the tracks is tradition. Maybe clichéd, maybe not that good, but tradition nevertheless.

Vey.

I thought it was kind of funny because later this same photographer was down on the beach shooting another girl (she had a reflector but was shooting her in the harsh sun because idk....) and a guy was jogging and quickly signaled that he was going to run past them, and the photographer goes

*throws up hands and turns to assistant* "Seriously?! He couldn't go around?"

Like, oh no, he wasted 1.5 seconds of your time running through a poorly lit photo shot with a digital camera that holds hundreds of images. The nerve of him.

I thought it was kind of funny because later this same photographer was down on the beach shooting another girl (she had a reflector but was shooting her in the harsh sun because idk....) and a guy was jogging and quickly signaled that he was going to run past them, and the photographer goes

Like, oh no, he wasted 1.5 seconds of your time running through a poorly lit photo shot with a digital camera that holds hundreds of images. The nerve of him.
Some people's children...

Vey.

She should be upset. She is using a publicly supported area to make private money. What right does he have, (he probably lives locally and pays taxes for the upkeep of the beach), to interfere with her making money on public property.

You should have called the police on her! Those rocks would have been super sharp to stand on.
You should have just followed her around, you may have gotten a lot of funny shots! ;) LOL

Most reactions

New Topics

Back