the bad thing about holidays.....

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i feel like i am the only one at work... the only one in the world...

there is nothing going on..'cause everyone else is off....

there has to be some subject we can jump into...something to ponder...even something to stir up.....

any ideas??? anyone out there???
dont leave me hanging here...come on...write me, i will talk back...

that is so not a problem...

the only subject I know that could create a massive discussion is Quebec's sovereignety. so what's your point?

...but do you really care, being a little left of itsy bitsy skitzy?

Nothing to talk about here?

But I've got some of these for ya
:hug:: :hug:: :hug::

I'm at work too :er:

I'm all meloncolony today ... and have been for several days. I swear, I could just sit down and bawl for days. I'd give my eye teeth for a good laugh or banter.

(oh ... and I know it's melancholy ... )

anicole said:
I'm all meloncolony today ... and have been for several days. I swear, I could just sit down and bawl for days. I'd give my eye teeth for a good laugh or banter.

*Reaches deep into his bag of tricks*
Look Nicole...look what I found...
:hug:: :hug:: :hug::

I tried to web order you guys a male stripper from back there...
But I couldn't find one?!
They were all taking some 'hind lick' class :scratch:

anicole said:

I'm too tired to try and make you laugh, sorry. :(

But I can give you the banner you wanted.
julybig.jpg

Originally Posted by anicole

I'm too tired to try and make you laugh, sorry. :(

But I can give you the banner you wanted.

Banter...Banner...who cares?
It made me laugh :lmao:

woodsac ... you're the greatest! Thanks for the :hug:: 's ...

It'd be our luck, too, that any stripper around here would be strategically covered in horns or coon tails ... :confused: or have a bulls eye tat in the midst of a monkey hair back!

Is it just the post holiday blahs? I'm usually backwards (go figure) from everyone else ... spring time irritates the fool out of me since I know it's going to be all hot and humid in no time, so fall is my time ... knowing that all the cool temps are just around the corner ... I do my whole 'regenerating and coming alive' thing then. Then I go dormant in the spring and summer.

thanks ferny ... even if you do send me one that is slam in the middle of summer!!! Honestly ... menopause and me and the 4th of July ... I have hot flashes that make the fireworks displays look pitiful!

(but thanks ... I needed some good banner!)

hi all ya'll!! so good to hear from ya..as far as quebec...rock on...

if some state decided they didnt wanna be american anymore, i say hit the door, jack...

as far as anicole being melon-choly...tried frying that once, and aside from the odor, it burned.....

whatz up pallie??? i know the why....lets see if we can work thru the rest, deal??

lets see... hear the one about the baby seal that walked into a club??

or the horse that walked into a bar, and the bartender said, why the long face???
*blows into microphone* whew whew..is this thing on???

.... you know what's funny? A clown with big feet?

oh ... look! A quarter!

woodsac...i need the hugs today....but the over the net ones are just not as good as the real thing....

hey anicole...wanna talk family??? nah, we hash that all the time....

throw something out there, come on...whats on your mind,???

Most reactions

Back