the bad thing about holidays.....

aprilraven said:
hi all ya'll!! so good to hear from ya..as far as quebec...rock on...

if some state decided they didnt wanna be american anymore, i say hit the door, jack...

as far as anicole being melon-choly...tried frying that once, and aside from the odor, it burned.....

whatz up pallie??? i know the why....lets see if we can work thru the rest, deal??

lets see... hear the one about the baby seal that walked into a club??

or the horse that walked into a bar, and the bartender said, why the long face???
*blows into microphone* whew whew..is this thing on???

*slaps hand on knee*
:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

I have nothing today. Honestly. BLANK.

*places brown paper bag over head*

ok, how about things you would change if you could.....

what would you change if you could....big little short tall..what ever..

i personally would change our leadership...some all across the world.. gotta admit, tony blair is one hot sucker bill.... twice on tuesday...with the way he talks...sheeze louise... ni-ce...very nnniiiccceeee....

ok...go

anicole said:
thanks ferny ... even if you do send me one that is slam in the middle of summer!!! Honestly ... menopause and me and the 4th of July ... I have hot flashes that make the fireworks displays look pitiful!

(but thanks ... I needed some good banner!)
Pff, woman, you're never happy are you. Except when your fella isn't able to speak...

If that one isn't good enough, maybe you can try these people. They're the banner egnieering corp.
http://www.baneng.com/

*places brown paper bag over head*
I had that as an avatar once. IF you're relaly bored, you could always find me a new one.

ferny said:
Pff, woman, you're never happy are you. Except when your fella isn't able to speak...

I had that as an avatar once. IF you're relaly bored, you could always find me a new one.

one of her fella's doesnt ever stop speaking....:er:

you need a new avatar???? hmm...anicole, come on...me and you can find one....

hmmm...ferny..... what all are you into?????

I'm all for the *world peace* thing...but it's not gonna happen :thumbdown:

So, for starters, I'm gonna work when I want and where I want...and I'm gonna get paid even more for not doing it!!!

Then, I won't have to lower gas prices to come see ya'll :mrgreen:

ferny said:

He only speaks on command, anyway. He's a good boy.

Things I'd change ... instantly ... my butt for one ... I hate knowing all the walking I'm going to have to do. Much rather it be *poof* and I've got buns of steel instead of the two axe handles and a bar of soap wide gig I've got going on.

woodsac said:
I'm all for the *world peace* thing...but it's not gonna happen :thumbdown:

So, for starters, I'm gonna work when I want and where I want...and I'm gonna get paid even more for not doing it!!!

Then, I won't have to lower gas prices to come see ya'll :mrgreen:

Need a secretary? I type 120+ wpm ... have a great phone voice AND plays well with others, doesn't run with scissors and I'm excellent at LOOKING busy.

hmmm...ferny..... what all are you into?????
Deep holes normally. I keep trying to dig my way out of them. It doesn't often work.

Other than that, anything with a gimp mask and whipped cream.

ferny said:

You know when you give us THAT kind of leeway ... :twisted:

ferny said:
Deep holes normally. I keep trying to dig my way out of them. It doesn't often work.

perked my ears up on the whipped creme....

anyway... i will look...see what i can conjure...( oops wrong word...)

wood sac, i dont think it would take over a tank of gas to make it here, would it??? maybe two???

anicole said:
Need a secretary? I type 120+ wpm ... have a great phone voice AND plays well with others, doesn't run with scissors and I'm excellent at LOOKING busy.

Hmmm...you're just what I've been looking for!
I don't want you to get hurt while you're running around my desk :sexywink:

Most reactions

Back