The Ball

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
483-bw-c0400.jpg

I like the idea, but not sure that it works well in B/W. The ball looks like it is floating in the surf, even though he has the racket in his hand. If it is floating (which it may be, since it seems that the racket is covered), it makes it even more confusing.

Ian

I like everything about this.
Perhaps if the water was a little more OOF, this would help the ball to float in air, with it being focused. Just a thought.
Good job.

I really like this, the half in frame person is perfect for the movement and the strong light creates a nice reflection in the sand....the ball to me is obviously in the air, if it were in the water it would be partially submerged. Ideally yes being over the sand would look better, but.......I also think B&W suits well with strong contrasty images.

I've failed. ... I'll never shoot again. I should of hollered at the kid for a do-over.

Just kidding- I don't give a ****.

:)

I'm just taking what I get. Thanks for commenting!

BTW- even though I read that people shouldn't be cutoff at the joints, so that's what I did. I think it works pretty good on this one.

I've failed. ... I'll never shoot again. I should of hollered at the kid for a do-over.

Just kidding- I don't give a ****.

:)

I'm just taking what I get. Thanks for commenting!

BTW- even though I read that people shouldn't be cutoff at the joints, so that's what I did. I think it works pretty good on this one.

I don't think cutting off the kid hurt at all.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back