The BAN Game!

D-B-J is banned for continuously referring to posts that obviously never existed.

D-B-J is banned for continuously referring to posts that obviously never existed.

Kerbouchard is banned for Deleting those posts D-B-J refers to, rendering D-B-J a bumbling idiot

D-B-J is banned for not knowing how to use the quote feature, thus making it easy for somebody else to make him look like a bumbling idiot.

Kerbouchard is banned for outwitting a young whippersnapper such as D-B-J, who prides himself on his intelligence, which is clearly a mistake

Kerbouchard is banned for no longer outsmarting D-B-J. Ha!

D-B-J is banned for not knowing how to use the quote feature, thus making it easy for somebody else to make him look like a bumbling idiot.

Kerbouchard is banned for outwitting a young whippersnapper such as D-B-J, who prides himself on his intelligence, which is clearly a mistake

I ban myself for not deleting that post fast enough and giving you the chance to quote it.

D-B-J is banned for banning Kerbouchard twice in a row when Kerbouchard didn't even say anything.

Sammie_Lou is banned for not liking D-B-J's stumbling attempts at outwitting Kerbouchard

Kerbouchard is banned for having a username that looks like Keyboard Douche to me.

(I am banned for typing douche)

Kerbouchard is banned for having a username that looks like Keyboard Douche to me.

(I am banned for typing douche)

NateS is banned for giving me a reason to ban him.

Most reactions

Back