The barn from last night's shoot

crownlaurel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is across the street from the Old Abandoned Farm House I posted last night. Both will be torn down within the next year and a new 800 house subdivision will replace it all.

First, there was a fire hydrant in the middle of nowhere...

Hydrant1copy.jpg

Or so it seemed...

Hydrantbarn.jpg

Oldbarn1.jpg

OldBarnbackground.jpg

oldbarnfront.jpg

rustyroof3.jpg

And a closer view of the roof...

rustyroof1.jpg

it would be cool if you did a "study" of the land now, and then did a study with the new houses being built, and being moved into...

I was so nervous when the owner drove up and asked me what I was doing that I forgot to get his name or leave him mine. I am thinking of putting a few 4X6s or 5X7s in an envelope and leaving it for him with my info and asking if I can photograph the tearing down and some of the building process. Or I could just go hang out on the land till he shows up again, LOL.

Thanks for the comments.

hey is that a spider crawling on that weed over there by the fire hydrant?

cool shots! nothing like progress, nice that you could capture these before it was too late.

Actually there were several ants on those weeds...I didn't even see them till I was home...

antsonweed.jpg

ETA: Oh wait, you said by the fire hydrant. How do you see a spider? now I will have to look at the picture blown up.

EDA again: Well duh, you were probably referring to the other pictures, ROFL. The spider was on a weed on teh other side of the hydrant.

Most reactions

Back