The beaches of Olympic National Park, Washington State, USA

Ann75

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These photos were taken at Rialto Beach in Olympic National Park in the northwest corner of Washington State, USA.

Olympic National Park is such a diverse and stunning place. You could say it is 3 parks in one. You can enjoy the amazing surf and beautiful beaches, you will see spectacular alpine country dotted with sparkling lakes, lush meadows, glaciers, waterfalls and North America's finest temperate rain forest. More photos to come of this park in other posts.

I hope you enjoy these photos
Greetings,
Ann :sillysmi:

DSC04068.jpg

DSC04071.jpg

DSC04064.jpg

DSC04061.jpg

i really like the color of the sky in the first one, but something about the second one is just stunning! (maybe the lighting?)

I'm LOVING all of these. Have you done anything in pp with them?

Thank you for sharing, and I did enjoy them :)

I'm LOVING all of these. Have you done anything in pp with them?

I usually don't do much pp with my photos, mostly I add a little saturation and contrast to my photos. I do use a circular polarizer and I put the white balance on "cloudy" (even if it's not cloudy out), I find that it brings out the colors much more.

Thanks for dropping by, glad to read you enjoyed my photos! :mrgreen:
Ann :sillysmi:

These are beautiful shots. I have a place like this where i live in Saint John NB. Canada. Its called the Irving Nature Park. Very nice

There very nice Ann not sure about your W/B
DSC04068copy.jpg

There very nice Ann not sure about your W/B

Hi There,

Yes, you are probably right about the W/B. I usually have my white balance set to cloudy even if it's not cloudy, it brings out the colors much nicer. I also use a circular polarizing filter.

Thanks for the workshop on the photo!
Take care,
Ann

ok who immediately thought of "The Goonies" ???

great shots

Most reactions

Back