The BEST days shooting I've ever had (part 2)

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
continued from part 1

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES UNCOMPRESSED VERSIONS

Scottish Wildcats and Red Deer

Scottish Wildcats, these may look like your normal everyday tabby cat but if you tried to stroke one of these you'd probably end up loosing your fingers

Red Deer

Please comment

Otters, Stoats, Polecats, Hedgehogs, Barn Owls, Little Owls and Weasels to follow

They are all very very good. Nice captures and good composition. My fav HAS to be #3 - The cat in the background looks so cheesed off that he is not center of attention. I love them!

#2 is a very striking picture!
#3 could have done with being a little closer in - but hey, that's the joys of taking nature shots.

NOWA about the cats, they're fuzzy and cuddly.

They are all very very good. Nice captures and good composition. My fav HAS to be #3 - The cat in the background looks so cheesed off that he is not center of attention. I love them!

#2 is a very striking picture!
#3 could have done with being a little closer in - but hey, that's the joys of taking nature shots.

many thanks

#3 Was deliberately shot with only a 300mm as I wanted to show the isolation of the young calf from the rest of the herd

:thumbup: Fantastic as always.

Cats no. 3 would have to be my favourite of the lot too.

Great series of pictures.. As always love your work Andy!

#3 and 5 great work.
Can you please post a crap photo (if you ever take any) as I have run out of superlatives

what like I normally do?

Great series of pictures.. As always love your work Andy!

thank you :hug::

Love number 3! Some real fiesty hissing cat that....much like mine. The stags fighting is a good catch too, well done.

Andy, Is your alien embrio logo a tattoo?

Tim
www.9g-photography.fotopic.net

cheers mate, the avatar if from the cover of a Sigur Rós cd

a classic pose in the second deer shot!

I do like the very first image the most though.

The cheesed off expression of the cat in #1 is great. And 2, 3 and 5 are my faves of the deer series...2 really shows the size of the horns/rack, the isolated fawn looking back at you is very sweet, and the 'locked horns' shot is a good (and nicely close) capture.

Most reactions

Back