The best of British C&C welcome

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another day off work, another trip to The British Wildlife Centre!!!:D:D:D

Greatest place on Earth and a bargain at only £7 for non members

Many many many thanks to all the Staff but special thanks to Sam as she was kind enough to place the food where we asked, cheers Sam.

Oh and Daan, you have to get yourself out of The Netherlands and come to the UK and visit the greatest place on Earth, you never know, I might even let you take a photo of an Otter ;)

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

must be getting cold, the ear tuffs are starting to grow

9 WHOA!! Fish!!

C&C welcome

Another EXCELLENT series. #5 is gorgeous...love the colours and composition. 9 and 10 make me laugh (and I loved your caption to explain what was happening to cause that 'expression'). The stoat and (weasel?) shots rawk too.

Another EXCELLENT series. #5 is gorgeous...love the colours and composition. 9 and 10 make me laugh (and I loved your caption to explain what was happening to cause that 'expression'). The stoat and (weasel?) shots rawk too.

many thanks, #2 & #3 are stoats while #4 is a polecat

Very nice shots. Love them all. What lense were you using?

I was using a 70-200 and a 300 both with and without a 2x converter

Beautiful shots! I love the shot of the red squirrel that just seems so vibrant. And the action shot with the fish seems so unscripted.

#1 is stunning. Love it.

(no expert, just from a n00b POV)

many thanks

#5 and 6 are my favorite. Nice focus, great color.

Do you lose anything using a 2x converter? I've very tempted to get one for my 75-200mm.

Marian

Teleconverters are good IF they are matched to a set lens like the Canon, Nikon and the Sigma EX converters.

My Canon converters lose nothing on my lenses as my lenses cost me my soul :lol: They are very very good to start off with.

My advice is if you lens is a F4-5.6 then a converter will not offer great quality but it is a cheap way of getting a big focal length.

If you lens is a F2.8 telephoto then you will get good results if you use a good converter

I would have to say that number one is my favorite.

Love your pics as always.. I wish I can have something bad to say.. But as Darren Maclaroy from Blades of Glory would say
"They may look cute and innocent, but they're nothing but a beehive for germs and bacteria. "

:)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back