The best part of the Olympics...

well the Olympics are over for another 18 months:(

wahh lol

In the closing ceremony, it was pretty cool to see all the athletes from all the participating countries come out and mingle. I think/would hope that's what it's all about anyway.

It was neat too that there was over 1 million volunteers there at the olympics.

so...let's count... lets say there are 5k women and 5k guys.... 100k/5k it's 20. lets say they spend in Beijing 2 weeks = 14 days. 20/14 = 1.43...

Oh come one! It is not that much!

If 1.5 times a day isn't a lot, no wonder you Polish girls are the best women in the world... :) I knew I was jealous of my friend who dated the Foreign Exchange girl for a reason. :)

My favorite moment would have to be hearing about the two distance runners from Somalia. They totally sucked it up, coming in dead last and all, but considering their country is in SHAMBLES, and had NO support for them whatsoever, hearing them be happy to be there and everything brought a tear to my eye... :)

Because for them, it wasn't about winning as much as its about appreciating being there and competing. And the pride they felt flying their flag... :thumbup:

hmmmff I read the title and thought I was going to read, 'the best part is the Olympics are over', it's certainly the best part for me....I find them as boring as batcrap.

I just take offense to someone going into a thread they have no interest in, and intentionally spoiling it with negativity...that's all. Let's just leave it there.

Most reactions

Back