The best photo's i ever took of a burning car

ShakeyBlakey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
what u see here is the best photo's I ever took of a burning car, they are great, some really nice pics, the series was great, .....burning car.........police arriving blue lights flashing, brave men of the dublin fire brigade arriving, battling the flames, black to white smoke, creative approach .........................

i had no ****ing cf card in the camera, had it set to take without cf card for some idea's earlier and the card was plugged to the laptop

no CF card means that there was nothing to record the shot on - ergo the greatest photos are not (anymore) in existance to be posted.

We all do it - leave the lenscap on, forget the card (forget to wipe/reset the counter I something I often do), have the "wrong lens on", leave the tripod in the middle of nowhere (happens when you switch to handheld macro and have to chase the butterfly!)

Shakey... you are in Dublin, Ireland... and you are upset about not getting shots of a burning car....come on, snap out of it...

Awww. Shakey!
Now those were the bestest of photos you ever took AND will ever take in your life!
And you ... somehow "didn't put in the film" (as it were). Oh nooooooooooooo! :( I'd shake with rage about myself now!!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back