the best place to sleep

The Mad Jester

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.spiralunwinding.com
My newest adopted kitten, Sir Granger Thomas, has found his ideal place of rest: on my shoulder, tangled in my hair.

sshouldersleep.jpg

Please ignore the lines on the photo. The camera we use places them there, I have no idea why, but the camera was a free gift from a relative and I am far too poor to afford another one. I know the topic of a recall has surfaced before, and I'm still unsure of that process considering, again, it was a gift, and I therefore do not have a legit reciept or documentation of any sort.

But I thought the mere cuteness, despite the atrocious quality of the picture, could at least be appreciated.

Yes, it can. That must be a cute feeling, to be knowing that this kitten love you so it wants to sleep THERE of all places :D.
And what is that saying about the gift horse and its mouth?
Is there some saying of the kind in the English language?
So there...
The outcome of this free camera isn't the best, but you have a camera. (But you also take photos with a different kind of camera, don't you?)

(But you also take photos with a different kind of camera, don't you?)

Alas, this is the only camera we own, and therefore the only one we take pictures with. Perhaps in the near future, with some creative options to making some quick cash, the issue can be dealt with.

-- pardon the belated reply. But, thank you!

Have you seen what it looks like if you take a picture of the TV? Those lines make your image look like a screenshot.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back