The BIG LIE.

Are you sure you didn't just get a bad batch? I changed all mine to them about 5 years ago and haven't had to replace any yet.
Oh, but you were able to purchase the UK bulbs! BIG difference!

I thought "the big lie" was that it was :cheerful: this big.

Laf pix.

That reminds me of a time in the hospitality room for lecturers, after the booze had loosened up some inhibitions. One of the ladies was asked why it was that girls cannot judge distance. She replied, holding up thumb & forefinger not far apart & said "that is because you guys tell us this is six inches".

Yep them bulbs suck. LEDS Rock.I replaced all the incandescent with LEDS White light. LEDS run so much cooler as well.I also have LED lighting over a 55 gallon freshwater aquarium with built in moon lights.The shimmering effect from LEDS over moving water is pretty neat.

Last edited:
I thought "the big lie" was that it was :cheerful: this big.

Laf pix.

That reminds me of a time in the hospitality room for lecturers, after the booze had loosened up some inhibitions. One of the ladies was asked why it was that girls cannot judge distance. She replied, holding up thumb & forefinger not far apart & said "that is because you guys tell us this is six inches".
The man that told her that secrete needs to be shot..

I'm simply stating that his argument could probably be used against him in another debate on a different topic. Although his voting record is pretty consistent for not banning liberties.

I honestly think gubbamints pass laws today simply for the sake of passing laws. Their job is to create laws, so that's exactly what they do, whether the law is needed or not. Since there's already a plethora of laws concerning the biggies like murder, treason, theft and the like, they gotta make up laws about petty stuff.

Like light bulbs.

I want someone to pass a law that says you need to repeal 10 for every 1 passed.

but yes. their job is to pass bills and get reelected.

just like police are to write tickets, collect taxes, and get bigger budgets.

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
....................................................Henry The Sixth, Part 2 Act 4, scene 2, 71–78

Most reactions

New Topics

Back