The Big-One

Well, so I am beginning to believe it is your scanner that produces the stripes.
I very much hope in your favour that those are not on your negatives and prints!!!

Well, with this photo of the mountain, I am not quite so sure if you not overloaded it with foreground.

Again, the mountain, focus point of your photo, is quite in the middle of your photo, with only the sky above it, and then come all those logs, many of them, one fiercely fighting itself into attention by cutting diagonally through the bottom part of your photo. In my humble and unskilled opinion, diagonal lines are quite strong in photos. Even though you could argue that the foreground is taking up and underlining the shape of the mountain in the background, to my mind it is doing that too much. This struggle is too fierce in a landscape photo.

But who am I ....?
I have never learned a thing about photography in any classes or so...
I know nothing.

i understand what you're trying to say LaFoto. I thought it created the mood of the scene perfectly= Leaning back against the fence at a ranch and looking to your left. The forground is a little bit obtrusive tho. Thats why i need comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back