The Bike needs to cross the road...

Meysha

still being picky Vicky
Reaction score
Website
vickywall.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A 'leaning out the car window' photo of a rather boring thing in itself but I find the tones interesting... and maybe that in 'itself' makes the photo interesting. Hmmm... I think I just had a confuscius moment.

BikeButton.jpg

Thanks for having a sticky beak.
~Vicky

You are right, I also like the bokeh here! Quite good for a leaning-out-of-the-side-window-pic!!! ;) :D

I like it ! The photo speaks for itself. Nice Comp and love the bw tone in this image. You chosen the right balance in making it black and white.

Cool shot Meysha !

M @ k o said:
I like it ! The photo speaks for itself. Nice Comp and love the bw tone in this image. You chosen the right balance in making it black and white.

Cool shot Meysha !

I agree, and your right sometimes an uninteresting object just......works! I like :thumbup:

You've got a great eye, most people would just pass this by not thinking it would be a shot worth getting but I really really like this.

So boring, and yet so fabulous all at the same time :mrgreen: Great job Vicky! Nice to see you around =)

Ooooh LaFoto said Bokeh.... hehehe... Ahhh how innocent we all used to be.... *reminices* .... I remember the day when LaFoto didn't know what bokeh meant.... ahh how things have changed now. hehe. Thanks chikky!

Thanks everyone else. I'm struggling at the moment to find photos to post because my laptop isn't connected to the net yet so I just have to manage with left over photos in my photobucket.

Most reactions

Back