The Bluffs.

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
For Megapaws and Anty.

some stuff I had taken over the last few weeks.

The "mountain" in IR
bluffs.jpg

lookin the other way.
aCRW_1016ni.jpg

It was a really windy day, making the waves come up pretty far on the shore line. Somebody had placed a picnic bench on the beach.
This was 30 second IR shot.
aCRW_1084ni.jpg

dude catchin some waves. Had some really bad lighting for this one.
aCRW_1086.jpg

OMG do you ever take a bad photo?

words fail me, they are just too good.

I'm off to throw my camera kit away

Andy! Don't!
Who will take photos of birds in flight then, otters, little pandas, airplanes!?!?!? WHO? WHO!?

But you are right.
This Chiller here is amazing, isn't he: Chiller, you are amazing, and your photos are so, too! The two IR photos just BLOW me over! I want to be able to do that, too! *stomps foot*

Thanks so much for your awesome comments. I really appreciate it.

Dude, I have been away from TPF for to long, its been busy. Man, you have some killer IR shots. I see you are doing well with the filter. I will have to look for some more of your posts.

See ya around.

Eric

i really like the two ir photos, did you remove the high pass filter in one of your cameras and it was a long exposure, or just a super long exposure with high pass filter in place?

Thanks Airic and newrmdmike. Appreciate your comments.
Airic...seems both of us have been Awol for a bit. My other shots are in the Darkside gallery. Good to see you man.

newrmdmike... I still have the filter in my camera. I just can not use the kit lens. To get around the hot spot, I use the lens from my film Rebel, on the digtal, or a sigma. The exposures on these shots were 20 to 30 seconds, cause I had clouds to deal with. I dont use the custom wb setting on the camera but adjust that during the raw conversion.
In photoshop I just reverse the red and blue channel.
Thanks so much for your comments. Really appreciate it.

Ohhh, those are wonderful shots! Fantastic! Like Lostprophet, though, it makes me wanna throw away my camera gear. These are such good pics!!

Love the IR shots, and the second shot (with the sailboats) really appeals to me too because it's such a familiar sight for me, having sailed out that way many times in the past. Thanks for posting these!!

great shots chiller, love those bluffs... :thumbup:

I loved them all esp. the second shot, but I'm not to sure about your third shot! seems a bit ''fake''

nice i like #1 a lot, not sure about #3 IMO if none of shore was showning IMO the table would look more like is was in the clouds

beautiful work again carl~
#1 is outstanding :thumbsup:
thanks for sharing these :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back