The Bride's Profile (1 pic)

JubbaKing

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One pic from a bridal session the other day. A few more on the way a lil later. Thanks.

bridal.jpg

The thing that I'm wondering if I'm the only one noticing is her ear. Do you think I should tone it down a bit so it doesn't distract from the pattern on her face? It looks like her face isn't entirely at a profile but turned at a slight angle away from the camera so I feel like the ear is drawing attention away even though it isn't that bright. Am I crazy or what? Maybe I'll try photoshopping the hair to completely cover the ear...any thoughts?

I think it looks great

Looks Great! I love the lighting. And the ear...didn't even notice.

Wow, thats an excellent looking image. I cant say that the ear sticks out alot, so I think it looks ok. Again nice image.

Beautiful photo. I don't notice the ear at all, not even after you mentioned it. Obviously it's there but it doesn't stick out or distract my eye. My eye is naturally drawn to the light on her cheek. Looks great IMO.

Great image!! Don't change a thing. I think the lines help to frame the face. Good work!!

I think it looks nice too. The ear is dead center on her head from that angle, so maybe that's why you notice it more. I love all the delicate curves in the image- the curve of her body, gentle bend of the arms and the wrist, the curve of the hairline. A very feminine image!

beautiful shot

didn't notice the ear till i read what you typed. All in all great shot wouldn't change a thing.

This is an amazingly graceful, elegant photo and I wouldn't change it at all. That is one VERY lucky bride to have this shot. Wow!

This is a timeless, beautiful photo! The ear doesn't bother me at all. I didn't pay any attention to it-- even after I read your concerns about it.

Lovely photo - she'll adore it. And the ear is fine.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back