Ray mallonee

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Minolta Maxxum 5. Kodak proffessional B&W Minolta 28-80
929166-R1-23-23.jpg

Last edited:
I like this shot.:thumbup: The photo speaks out peace and calmness.

Thank you, it is very peaceful. It is out in the middle of no where, very little traffic except for the occasional farmer passing by. One of my new favorite places to go and relax. well the creek that isnt in the picture anyway lol

1. too much grey, needs more contrast
2. top is blown out + little detail in dirtroad (=overexposed)
3. subject is kinda boring to me. i think it would work better with a person framed somewhere in the shot.

Thanks for your advice Ernie, I am new to photography. I dont know how to add contrast. Or fix the much grey. You might be right about adding a subject in the picture though. Thank you.

you add contrast and stuff in editing programs like photoshop. it's called post-processing.
good luck with your further photography endeavour. be sure to stick around, this forum is a goldmine for tips and asking questions.

This is a beautiful shot. I would love to go there and paint it one day, or some place like it. Good job and welcome to the forum!

Thank you, I appriciate the welcome:)

Anytime..
This forum is great. We have a few cranky people on here but generally we are a fun group.
There are tons of places to build and help you work on your talent. My favorite is the technical assignments section. We have monthly assignments that well it doesn't matter when you do them, they are just there to do. And they really help with getting past a block, or seeing things in a new light. Again welcome and we look forward to seeing more of your photos.

Most reactions

Back