the calm dark night downtown

rein

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
IMG_0026.jpg

Is that a star filter?

Anyway, if you select the upper dark portion of the image and play with the brightness/contrast and saturation you could make a "wow" image outta this me thinks.

actually just the kit lens, hmm im gonna try that

for me there's too much empty space at the top. i think you need to lower your camera (to a little bit above the top of the tower) so we can see more of the ground, and which will put those line of stars at about one third of the picture. then, like bifurcator said, bring out more of the skyscrapers in the back by playing with levels and curves.

that's sears tower in chicago right? if you walk all the way down to the planetarium building you can get a great view of the skyline at night.

Is that a star filter?

Anyway, if you select the upper dark portion of the image and play with the brightness/contrast and saturation you could make a "wow" image outta this me thinks.

So your saying in photoshop there is a way to select a certain part of a picture and adjust the brightness and saturation? How is this done from a photoshop newbie.

for me there's too much empty space at the top. i think you need to lower your camera (to a little bit above the top of the tower) so we can see more of the ground, and which will put those line of stars at about one third of the picture. then, like bifurcator said, bring out more of the skyscrapers in the back by playing with levels and curves.

that's sears tower in chicago right? if you walk all the way down to the planetarium building you can get a great view of the skyline at night.

this was just a random pic, i was actually on the rooftop of a garage taking car pictures. so all that it is in the bottom are roofs and some street and board signs, but thanks, i just tried it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back