the canon rebel GII, good?

Discussion in 'Photography Equipment & Products' started by nomav6, Oct 17, 2004.

1. nomav6

nomav6 TPF Noob!

I was thinking about buying the canon rebel GII Im kinda tight on money right now paying off student loans and such but I could afford this camera, is it worth it? I plan on buying some diff. lenes once I get the money to do so, I can get the camera for right at $200, so let me know what you think.
    Thanks

2. mygrain

mygrain Friend to nose goblins everywhere

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    I have two Rebels, one is an Rebel S II and the other is the digital rebel(300D). I personally favor the EOS system. My lenses are interchangable between the two and not to mention they take excellent photos. I've never used a GII but I'm sure it's a great camera for a great price. $200 seems a bit steep, are you getting a kit? If not, shop around B&H has a kit for $180.00
    http://www.bhphotovideo.com/bnh/controller/home?O=productlist&A=details&Q=&sku=313631&is=REG

3. nomav6

nomav6 TPF Noob!

yea, it has a kit with it

4. nomav6

nomav6 TPF Noob!

I just went and got it, I hope to get the nikon adaptor for it this weekend so I can use my nikon macro lens on it, I'll post some pics once I get some :)