Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
..squirrels.....they know.

136_3611pf.JPG

136_3612a.JPG

This chipmunk had the caramilk secret , but the squirrel stole if from him. They eventually got a bit of a heated discussion over it, but I did not get one shot of it. They are waaayyy to fast.

136_3613a.JPG

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you're right about that. they can whip each others butt in a split second..by the time you get the camera to your head it's over ;)

nice captures...very interesting!

Thanks Jon.. They are about as hard as capturing a freekin crow :irked:

Oh wow, this is great! The shots are really well done, especially considering how jumpy and fast these guys are!
Very cute, I especially like the one with him holding the chocolate in his paws. You can even see the little teeth marks on the chocolate. Nice detail.
Great action on the chipmunk too! You can just see the interest in the posture like he's about to leap in on the squirrel for some of that candy!

Thanks reaper...they are really really fast. It was impossible to get them once they started running. I just wish I could have got the squirrel with the chocolate in his little feet.
ThatCameraThingy .....I have found 5 crows at the school where I walk my dog. THere is no way on this planet you can come within shooting range. They can sense me from across the field.
Thank you for the comments photo gal.

Oh man, that is hilarious!!! How do you always find these things? I'm with Reaper. Too funny about the toothmarks in the chocolate.

ya know, i have always worried about anyone who DIDN'T like chocolate....this just restores my faith in rodents as a whole.....(?)

great shots there, chill....if you used maybe godiva chocolates...bet those crows would swarm ya....try chocolate covered strawberries and bananas from godiva.. :drool: i have heard it would calm the savage beast.............??? maybe it would catch some crows???

Very cool shots chiller as always :D
love the bokeh in the last... gorgeous capture :)

Thank you everyone for your comments and compliments.

Gotta love a little comedy in a good shot, seems your developing quite an eye for it, way to go! Like the last shot too, well done.

Most reactions

Back