The cemetary

Toni Marie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The final resting place.

IMG_6695resized.jpg

too over exposed, and too much going on, on the left and right to keep my eye focused down the path

Oooo, Wyuka. I'm with Mike, though. You might want to focus on just a little bit of the place at first.

Here are some more pictures of the cemetary.

IMG_6690resized.jpg

IMG_6640resized.jpg

the headstones are incredible, are they blank because the writing is on the other side? its interesting to see three blanks stones and one with writing in the background. do you have any shots focused on a single headstone?

great potential - just need a bit more punch in the bw contrast

i scoured a lot of info on the web to try get more out of my bw - its hard but worthwhile

keep graveyard stalkin!! - i love it cos its peaceful

andrew

Oh, nice, I am a fan of photos taken at cemeteries, they are such sunken, quiet, pieceful places, given they are old and "listed" somehow (some in the cities are, where celebrities from times long gone are buried) ... the more modern every-village-and-town-graveyards here in Germany are boring, though.

i got one of mine as well - you do get some funny looks when with a camera in a cemetery

bwgrave1024.jpg

RIP

I don't think I have any with just a single headstone. I'm sure I'll be going back to the cemetary soon. Thanks for all the feed back.

Hey, here is yet another picture of the cemetary. I really like this one because you can read it.

IMG_7078resized.jpg

Here's another picture of a headstone its a little different. I took the shot at the Veterans memorial garden here in lincoln. Sorry its a little bright.

IMG_8063resized.jpg

Most reactions

Back