The Ceremony.

Ok...I've changed my av to this til I find something better! :)
<-------

Question....how can you size a picture down so it will fit for an avatar, without losing so much quality?

core_17 said:
Ok...I've changed my av to this til I find something better! :)
<-------

Question....how can you size a picture down so it will fit for an avatar, without losing so much quality?
Which ones you? :D

oww thats cruel! dont listen to em Core! LMAO...although I do think you need to grow a bit, you had to have those two really nice people help you up tot take the pic! :p

Wow....I was in there? really...Im totally honoured, but I have no chance vs Md :p

Lula said:
Congrats to everyone...i'm sorry to say, i missed the whole thing
:(

I'm with you, Lula..... I kept thinking about it but never did any voting! :blulsh2:

Congrats everyone! And thanks for your hard work, ferny!! :)

Big Mike said:
Scariest user.
Big Mike
Chase

What...me Scary? :twisted:

I will step up and admit that I voted for you, BM. But I included a disclaimer that said but only because he often posts pics of his pet snakes (or something like that). So it's not really you! :D

You don't like my snakes?

Me--Strider.jpg

No sweat Orie :)

Actually, I'm quite scary...I just didn't think that anyone here knew it :twisted:

terri said:
Lula said:
Congrats to everyone...i'm sorry to say, i missed the whole thing
:(

I'm with you, Lula..... I kept thinking about it but never did any voting! :blulsh2:

ooooi, ive missed it too..... :cry:

congrats everyone! :flower: :cheers: :salute:

I wanna meet you MD :) you promised t come here!? you promised to be under my christmas tree and what?! where have you been?

Most reactions

Back