The Chalet

errant_star

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.jenkanderson.com
After having been completely preoccupied with moving I've had a small amount of time for photography and these are the results from a trip to my mom's boyfriend's hunting chalet ... nothing special but something nonetheless ... :D

the chalet:
the_chalet_bw.sized.jpg

sumac berries with ice crystals:
sumacweb.sized.jpg

the drive up to the chalet:
acros_the_winter_field.sized.jpg

winter_trees.sized.jpg

WOW, what a perfect place for a getaway! nice pics Jen. i like #3 the best! :thumbup:

Nice pics. I like #1. Seems really peaceful, and a great place to hide away from all the craziness.

Ooh, I just adore such places... :) Very nice pics... :)

Thanks everyone ... it is a wonderfully relaxing place ... he has feed stations scattered throughout the property. He and my mother saw up to 40 or 50 deer at one station the other night!

I didn't do the chalet itself justice ... I'll have to go back and try again ... preferably just before dusk so I can catch some shots of the deer as well!

Oh and Eric ... I'm flattered that anyone even noticed I was gone :blushing:

And moving definately sucks ... but we've just moved into my mothers house which needs to be gutted and renovated so now that we're here we're not exactly looking forward to a picnic but it's nice to help my mom out ... she needs it! :D

Great photos, I really like the berry one and the chalet looks heavenly. Glad the move is done but sounds like you've got some work ahead of you. Hang in there!

Most reactions

Back