Johnboy2978

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.johncountsphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys and gals,
I ran across this pic in my archive that I had forgotten about, did some cropping with it and think it came out okay. What do you all think?

Chariot2.jpg

I enjoy the colours, contrasts, opposition of vertical lines (background) and roundness (wheels) - and I wonder where this is and where the driver has gone to?

nice position, well cropped like the colour contrasts, like to see it in perhaps a larger format to show more detail, nice pic...

yeah could you post it larger? Don't be afraid... we won't steal it :) and I recognize the place:) it's near colosseo.. (sp?) in Rome :)

Here you go guys.... it seems it's always a crap shoot as to just what is too big and too small. What dimension do you all usually post? That looks about right.

Mentos, you win a prize...I think it's actually just outside the colosseum now that I think of it.

chariot2.jpg

Wow! I really like the colors, how the bright colors of the chariot contrast with the gates. I am not sure if I like the frame around it though. If you put that in black and white I think it would look pretty good as well.

Most reactions

Back