The Chemically Abandoned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemic

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Before I continue with this post, keep in mind that I am NOT crazy. I may have a mind that is like none other, though that does not mean that it is not brilliant in its own way.

I am a fan of the unknown, the unseen, the unexplored, the ruins, the abandoned, the over grown.....

I find peace in the places that nobody goes. The knowledge that no man has stepped foot here in a very long time. The knowledge that there is beauty in even the most horrific places.

Hospitals, Jails, Psychiatric Institutions, Murder Houses, Haunted Dwellings, and many more of the worlds unexplained oddities that have since been left for the world to take it back.

This thread will be a compilation of my work, my process, and my vision.

Last edited:
Tommorow's Venue: 12/22/12
" ******** Children's Psychiatric Center "

8294639848_1626ce34a2_c.jpg

There are 3 complexes that will be explored
from order of left to right

1. Main Complex - Living Quarters and Labs (abandoned in 2001)
2. Secondary Complex - Living Quarters / Test Labs (abandoned in 1995)
3. Staff Quarters (abandoned in 1995)

Last edited:
What's stopping you from uploading the photos?
Old memory card fried. Waiting on a friend of mine that has the backups.

What is the mystery with telling the name of the place .... it is not like all 137 thousand of us are going to rush out and shoot there
It has been the goal of me and my fellow adventurers to preserve the venues. We personally hate when people (mostly teenagers) go to these places, break windows, spray paint everything and ruin it for everyone else.

Looking forward to seeing what you got!
(basically just posting to subscribe to the thread)

Are you wearing a cape or does it just seem that you'd like to?

Come on, just post the pictures.
No one here wants to take you home to have sex because you're so deep.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! A secret society at a secret location with secret results. I wish I could play! (insert sarcasm here)

You said you can't get the photos because of a bad memory card, and yet your first post says you aren't going until tomorrow. So which is it?

I'm guessing neither. I'm going with Traveler's cape theory.

Going to have to be pretty spectacular results to turn my mood.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! A secret society at a secret location with secret results. I wish I could play! (insert sarcasm here)

You said you can't get the photos because of a bad memory card, and yet your first post says you aren't going until tomorrow. So which is it?

I'm guessing neither. I'm going with Traveler's cape theory.

Going to have to be pretty spectacular results to turn my mood.

First of all, If you don't like what's in this thread then GTFO.

Second of all, PREVIOUS photos are on a bad memory card, and YES I am going to a NEW Venue tommorrow.

Third of all, I personally don't think any "results" will resolve your Illusory superiority complex

Really not getting off to a very good start here my friend. perhaps you should have just posted the pictures whenever you have them ready and avoided all the build-up. I'm perfectly willing to wait and see what you come up with so it's not a big deal to me. But.. I have to say that terminology such as "This thread will be a compilation of my work, my process, and my vision" could be viewed by some as a just a tad pretentious. Anyhow, let's see what you got and find out whether the build up was worth it.

New + rude + deceptive + angry? You have a captivating thread title, it's getting traffic who are expecting to see more than a very discreetly marked map. I can't imagine that keeping images on memory card and only on one PC which you, (presumably) the shutter-actuator have no access to could conceivably be a good plan. Someone PM me when the deception has ended please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back