Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
originally posted
Untitled_2.jpg

Bigger Here

Last edited:
i made a really rough edit of what it might look like without as much noise, is it ok if i post?

I would prefer not, Grain is a part of film photography wich I shoot almost exclusivly. So unless otherwise stated I do not want my images run threw noise reduction.

No body likes super underexposed birdies......

:lol: That's an oddly specific non-positive sentiment...

Still, tend to agree. Neat idea, I guess, but it's soooo underexposed.

I think it works. Just wish you could have got the whole tail.

But what do I know....

Under exposing to silhouette at mid day was not the easiest thing for me to acomplish, Despite a big slow lens and as fast as my camera could go I still had to compensate during scanning. I may have gone a click too many on the scanners exposure setting. I'll rescan and see how it looks when I get home tonight.

I think it works. Just wish you could have got the whole tail.

But what do I know....

I had the same thought about the tail, actually. When I was composing it he was looking downward with his tail straight in the air and I did not antisipate where his tail would be when he came up. That was an error on my part and I knew it happened the moment I hit the shutter. I was so close at this point the mirror smack gave him enough reason leave for a little wile. Another step to the left would have been ideal but.....hindsight.

I had the same thought about the tail, actually. When I was composing it he was looking downward with his tail straight in the air and I did not antisipate where his tail would be when he came up.

That was rude of him. Don't you just hate it when animals don't do what you want.....

Thank you, If no one had chymed up I prolly would not have tried it, I am much happier with this one.

That was rude of him. Don't you just hate it when animals don't do what you want.....

Meh, they do as they please, it's all part of being wild life, I just need to get to know them a little better is all ;)

^^ interesting edit. Seems to work better. I'd love to see the tail and less noise, but what are you gonna do?

i haven't seen the original scan, but i like this the way it is. I think it's one of your best shots.

A bird on a wire type shot, It's very much a classic captivity and freedom image. I also think the darker sides add to that feeling of being claustraphobic or trapped

Plus i like grainy film shots. People seem to see it as something to be "fixed" these days

Good job

i haven't seen the original scan, but i like this the way it is. I think it's one of your best shots.

A bird on a wire type shot, It's very much a classic captivity and freedom image. I also think the darker sides add to that feeling of being claustraphobic or trapped

Plus i like grainy film shots. People seem to see it as something to be "fixed" these days

Good job

Thank you.

The original can be seen by clicking the link above the image, when I revise a picture I change the previous img tags to url= tags and then place the revised between the original and the full sized links for just that reason. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back