The Christmas 2006 Decorations

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Tell me, what do you like about my photo. I am not going to explain anything, other than that this photo is nearly 11 months old by now, so it is not copying anyone's photos at all.

unscharfweihnachtlicheshh.jpg

OK.
One thing: :wink:

I should rephrase my question!

Rephrased question:
What do you think?

Still: I'm not going to explain you ANYTHING.
(Can I or can I not get as many replies as Rob91 usually gets? If so, I feel it must be something personal :grumpy: ... oh yeah!!! :irked: )

(
whisper.gif
: :wink: ;) :sexywink: )

Reminds me of something I don't feel like I've seen for the last 8 years. Would it be better if something (anything) was in focus? Actually I'm not sure it would - the something would become the subject instead of the feel of that time of year. Can I have a framed 20x30 please?

Servus Lafoto.
I think (which doesn't necessarily mean I am) on the left side crop into where the lights & bus start because I dont' see the need for the dead space on the left 1/3. On the right side the man is blocking the christmas lights and he himself is nothing worth looking at. Everything out of focus didn't do anything for me. One good in-focus focal point would have worked better for me.

Sorry I wouldn't buy it.

OK. A print (framed) for Chris. No print for nossie :D.
(I wonder when I will be able to get that tongue back out of my cheek...!?!?!)

Cool :D, heehee - this means your COMING! Whoooo-hooo! :cheer:

Yeah well rob91's pic is getting nominated!

*throwing tantrum* - and mine? And mine??? :cry:

Your behavior is incredibly malicious. Despite that, this is one of the better photos I've seen posted on this forum.

"Malicious"?
Me?

Oh well. Ask around... :scratch:

And thanks for the compliment, all the same. :oops:

LaFoto, care to explain to us what you like about this photo?

No prob: I was out in Hamburg last year on 15 December, and as night falls early at that time of the year, my photography very soon had to turn into "night photography", but ... I hadn't brought the tripod. So I thought by myself, "let's see, before I get motion blur, I test what deliberately unfocussed photos might look like" and took this scene both at f13 and f29 (here) at 1/4 sec, camera rested on a waste paper basket or something like that. I don't like the f13-version at all, and would never had shown you this one, if not posting totally unfocussed photos would have become very "en vogue" on here of late. With that new trend of not caring AT ALL about focussing, I finally felt confident enough to post my photo.

Does this explain things?
By the way, I also have a (somewhat under-exposed) non-camera-shake focussed version of this street scene, but all in all it is a tad boring.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back