The Coffee House

Unfortunately this has the feel that the entire event was planned. Perhaps the shooter wanted to die in a shootout and got EMT's instead of armed police.

Unfortunately this has the feel that the entire event was planned. Perhaps the shooter wanted to die in a shootout and got EMT's instead of armed police.
I'm not sure. He immediately surrendered the weapon when told to do so by the police officers - they didn't have to shoot. I'm sure the investigators will release something in a day or two.

And this is my last day of spring break. Coffee this morning with my daughter is a little sad -- back to reality tomorrow. I'm really fortunate, though, because I only have 40ish days of school until I get to spend the summer with my family. Our current plan is to head west (you know, Manifest Destiny and all) on an epic road trip -- but in reality, who knows what will happen with a 1 year old.

Man, allergies have been getting the best of me the past few days. Now, for some reason, I've got me a sore throat too... Better not be strep AGAIN.

Ella.jpg

Morning, all.

Just had an office move, so now my commute is 15-20 minutes longer. Also, my cube is now half of what it used to be. I backed up in my chair and hit the wall immediately. I can pretty much only swivel in my chair. :grumpy-36:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back