The Coffee House

Out here an uninsured car may get confiscated and a repeated offender will lose their driving privileges (along with monetary fines and fees).

Supposedly that can happen here in my home state as well, though in this case and from what I understand in the vast majority of cases like mine the police just issue a ticket for no insurance and that's that. They generally won't impound the car on unless the driver has multiple citations for driving without insurance, and since in this case we are dealing with a driver who likely switches names every time he gets into any legal trouble there's no record of it so they give him a ticket and a court summons, both of which get discarded.

From what I understand on those occasions where the car does get impounded, the owner of the vehicle gets one months worth of liability insurance on it over the internet so he can have proof of insurance to release the vehicle, they release the vehicle and he never makes another insurance payment again.

Sad, but true.

Some really scheisty bastards out there. Sad. I got rear ended a few years ago, guy had no insurance or license. Begged me not to call the cops, but guess what? Two cars behind WAS a cop. Bam, gotcha. Last I saw he was being arrested.

People are nuts. Worse when they get in their cars.

Where's Gary? Is he out on a wine run for us?! lol

No Michael, not a good allergy/asthma day, I woke up gasping and wheezing and feel like crap. Need that rain to get here or something.

And the cable's not working... on the news, everybody's having trouble with the screen going black. Wouldn't care so much but this time it's knocking out the TV too to be able to watch a DVD. At least today there's more international hockey online, but no games tomorrow. That, I may not survive! lol

Maybe I'm glad my cable is out. Toss somethin' good on the Barbie. I'll be nuking leftovers.

Gary has plenty of vino, enough for all. So what's going on in NY, how's the voting?
Whole lot of people casting absentee ballots from the east river, I'm sure. :)

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk
Gary used to run campaigns. He always gathered lists of recently deceased voters. (Death is no reason not to exercise one's constitutional rights.)

image.jpg
image.jpg
BTW, Gary added this puppy to his BBQ patio. Now he can cook with pots and pans on the stovetop.

Gary has plenty of vino, enough for all. So what's going on in NY, how's the voting?

I wouldn't know. I'm not registered with a party, so I can't vote in the primaries. Apparently there aren't any results yet.
Most of my friends there voted... as evidenced by their posting Facebook pictures all day saying they voted. :p

View attachment 119431 Gary worked on the pond. He cleaned the filters and moved some stuff around.
I like your papyrus, I have that in my pond as well, I also have flax in the area, since the first paper was made from papyrus and the first ink from linseed oil and lamp black, as a printer, I have those as a tribute to the original printers.

Well, Hosers, seems things are improving on their own. Should be good by the weekend, I hope.

Then there's this. I need it. Like you have no idea-I neeeeeeeeds it. I NEED IT. Gotta work my way up to it though.

Ferrari F40

View attachment 119431 Gary worked on the pond. He cleaned the filters and moved some stuff around.
I like your papyrus, I have that in my pond as well, I also have flax in the area, since the first paper was made from papyrus and the first ink from linseed oil and lamp black, as a printer, I have those as a tribute to the original printers.
Thank you Watchful. A pond bring a whole new level of relaxation for the backyard. I am not a printer, so I'll pass on the growing flax ... (It may be too warm here for Flax). Let' see some images of your pond.

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back