The Coffee House

Good morning coffee lovers. Went to Frenchies last night per @limr recommendation. The grouper was the best I have ever had. Way better than anything in Michigan and way cheaper to boot. Hitting a Phillies minor league game at noon, pool after game, steak for dinner at Cody's and then Animal Kingdom tomorrow. Want to get some gorillas, Tigers, and lemurs. The Tampa Zoo was a joke for the most part, windows and park were filthy. Animals seemed stressed big time as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Ou diable etes-vous ...?

Good morning coffee lovers. Went to Frenchies last night per @limr recommendation. The grouper was the best I have ever had. Way better than anything in Michigan and way cheaper to boot. Hitting a Phillies minor league game at noon, pool after game, steak for dinner at Cody's and then Animal Kingdom tomorrow. Want to get some gorillas, Tigers, and lemurs. The Tampa Zoo was a joke for the most part, windows and park were filthy. Animals seemed stressed big time as well.

Ou diable etes-vous ...?

Huh? You know who I am. On vacances. Lol

Hey they have a Frenchy's at the ballpark! Nice, gonna get me a grouper sandwich[emoji41]
730872737593e939e17027eee44a7929.jpg

Hey they have a Frenchy's at the ballpark! Nice, gonna get me a grouper sandwich[emoji41]

Ok, well I can tell you from experience that Seafood + Gas Station = Failed Decision Making Paradine.

Since Ballpark is almost equivalent to Gas Station in most cuisine related activities, that might be something to consider. Lol

Ok, well I can tell you from experience that Seafood + Gas Station = Failed Decision Making Paradine.

Since Ballpark is almost equivalent to Gas Station in most cuisine related activities, that might be something to consider. Lol
High in the 70's, clear and sunny. Today would be a perfect day to go to a baseball game and eat a bunch of junk food. :)

High in the 70's, clear and sunny. Today would be a perfect day to go to a baseball game and eat a bunch of junk food. :)
I was with you right up to the junk food... Lol

A healthy wrap never hit the spot for me at a game... Popcorn, fries, soft pretzels, gigantic soda, etc. Delicious.

Ou diable etes-vous ...?

Who = Qui
Where = Qu (with a funny thingie over the 'u')

Gots to be junk food ... or bring in your own fancy meal. Dodger Stadium out here allows patrons to bring in their own food. So Gary and Mary Lou usually take a picnic basket, otherwise it cost about $75 just to make it to the third inning.

A healthy wrap never hit the spot for me at a game... Popcorn, fries, soft pretzels, gigantic soda, etc. Delicious.
Not eating junk food at a ball game is nearly Un-American.

You sound like a Canadian living in Georgia. : )

I'm linguistically diverse ;)

I "Liked" the part about the grouper, but not about the zoo :(

Ou diable etes-vous ...?

Who = Qui
Where = Qu (with a funny thingie over the 'u')

Actually if we're talking French it's Where = Ou (with the "Accent Grave" (small backslash)) over the "u"
Qui is correct.

Most reactions

Back