The Coffee House

Firefighter/Paramedic John "Skillet" Ulmschneider; Rest in Peace.

I found out, yesterday, I used to dispatch his father-in-law (he was a police officer.)

Morning, hosers! It looks like a nice Thursday here and Friday is always nice, so in the words of a great philosopher: "what, me worry?"

I have high hopes for Thursday. The problem is that I'm running on fumes at this point.

drink-all-the-coffee.png

I have high hopes for Thursday. The problem is that I'm running on fumes at this point.

I hope you can ignite the fumes and propel yourself through the day.

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. Gary shot another play last night, Twelve Angry Jurors ... As opposed to Twelve Angry Men, (the drama teacher changed the title to fit the coed cast). The kids did a very good job. Gary shot a lot with the fish to add some optical drama to a bunch of people sitting around a table. The set was completed and the drama teacher call upon Gary's construction background and drafted him to hang the window blinds.

Yesterday, The Cook and Gary drove over to Petco for some Cookie chow. After Cook selected her cans we moseyed over to the Pet Hotel to check out the dogs in the glassed in rec room. There were about a dozen dogs behind the glass all in different stages of playing and a person with a mop supervising the bunch. We watch the the supervisor do nothing, rise not a finger, while two dogs were screwing. Gary is thinking he would be totally pissed if he boarded his pooch at Petco and a few months Later came home to a litter of pups.

Gary is getting his day going. Should be in the upper 70's today, warm and dry.

We watch the the supervisor do nothing, rise not a finger, while two dogs were screwing.
Ordinarily I would say a lawsuit is on its way, but then I remembered that some pet owners are completely irresponsible, so nothing.

Nothing at all.

Meanwhile; Gary now has a more fully-informed opinion of that particular "doggy day care".

Buenos Dias Coffee Hosers. Gary shot another play last night, Twelve Angry Jurors ... As opposed to Twelve Angry Men, (the drama teacher changed the title to fit the coed cast). The kids did a very good job. Gary shot a lot with the fish to add some optical drama to a bunch of people sitting around a table. The set was completed and the drama teacher call upon Gary's construction background and drafted him to hang the window blinds.

Yesterday, The Cook and Gary drove over to Petco for some Cookie chow. After Cook selected her cans we moseyed over to the Pet Hotel to check out the dogs in the glassed in rec room. There were about a dozen dogs behind the glass all in different stages of playing and a person with a mop supervising the bunch. We watch the the supervisor do nothing, rise not a finger, while two dogs were screwing. Gary is thinking he would be totally pissed if he boarded his pooch at Petco and a few months Later came home to a litter of pups.

Gary is getting his day going. Should be in the upper 70's today, warm and dry.
Well maybe this is one of those progressive dog schools that hands out condoms first.

Sent from my N9518 using Tapatalk

Beautiful spring day here in CT. Dry and low 70s. I'm hoping to go on a quick hike this afternoon with the wife and the kid when I get out of work.

I finished up my first roll of film and I'm planning on bringing it to the lab this weekend. Also supposed to have a 6-7 rolls of film coming from Adorama today, and it'll be tough to wait on the first roll to develop not to pull them out. I still find myself wondering if the shot was good or not -- I'm sure I'll feel better about the freedom from the screen once I see the first couple of rolls.

That's how some of us learned! lol didn't have viewscreens... Glad you're enjoying your venture into film so far.

Boy this respiratory stuff has been rough, feeling better today but pretty draggy.

That's sad Charlie, he was so young wasn't he? at least looked it.

They just came on about Prince... don't know quite what happened. He was only in his 50's, now they're saying he'd been battling the flu and passed away. Wow.

edit - Different channel, showing across bottom line sheriff's dept. hadn't yet confirmed. But now saying it was him. Had been sick earlier in the month, did a concert and plane made an emergency landing. But was supposedly better the past couple of days. Unexpected to say the least.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back