The Coffee House

Mornin, hosers. Got a pleasant surprise.... I have some grass that's impossible to mow (mower can't get at it). Stupid neighbor called in a weed violation complaint. Spiteful asshat did it because we cut down her favorite lilac bushes ON OUR PROPERTY. I hate people. Oh, and just for coming out here, they're charging us a $50 fee.
Get a goat to take care of the grass and teach it to $#!t in azzhat's yard.

Or attach a weedwhacker to the goat.. somebody has to make a harness for that right?
The goat is an environment-friendly, organic weed wacker.;)

The goat is an environment-friendly, organic weed wacker.;)

True, but then I've never seen a news headline "PITA Neighbor seriously injured by rampaging goat". I mean no fangs, no claws.. nothing.

Get a head-butt from Billy in your sitmedownupon and let me know if you still feel the same way....

Get a head-butt from Billy in your sitmedownupon and let me know if you still feel the same way....

Well so far at least I've never managed to let a goat sneak up on me and do that. And it's not like I'm spiderman or anything. I mean at least if they could spit acid.. that would be something..

I so do not get the drone thing.
There were several drone companies at the expo. They have a use in major incident command for Fire/EMS & Emergency Management (think about the flooding in WV) but I have no need for one, personally.

Oh, I understand the more commercial uses, but I don't really understand its appeal as a "toy."

How was the kitty cafe?? :)

Now that is one fine selfie!

Acid spitting goats? yeah I'd try to avoid those too.

I wonder how many drones are going to end up in people's basements and garages once the novelty wears off. Anyway it's been done, sort of - look up Cinerama.

It's just a fad. They'll always have a commercial purpose, but they are just toys.

As for the goat, that's not a bad idea. I have a weed whacker, but I keep forgetting to charge the battery. Well, did forget to, as I used it today, but it only took out half the issue.

As for the goat, that's not a bad idea. I have a weed whacker, but I keep forgetting to charge the battery. Well, did forget to, as I used it today, but it only took out half the issue.

So.. if you convert a weed whacker to run on methane.. wow.. best of all worlds there right?

Well just thinking that if we're genetically engineering crops, next logical step is livestock. So why not have a bit of fun with it?

What can I say, I'm an innovator... lol

As for the drones, like you I think the novelty will wear off quickly and most folks will have a couple of thousand dollars worth of paperweight gathering dust somewhere.

Now if you could arm them... with say, a remote controlled roman candle launcher.. hmmm...

We had a billy when I was a child. We never turned our back on him, that's for sure.

Well just thinking that if we're genetically engineering crops, next logical step is livestock. So why not have a bit of fun with it?

What can I say, I'm an innovator... lol

As for the drones, like you I think the novelty will wear off quickly and most folks will have a couple of thousand dollars worth of paperweight gathering dust somewhere.

Now if you could arm them... with say, a remote controlled roman candle launcher.. hmmm...
Strap an acid spittin' goat to the underside of a drone ... a combo weed eater and death from above machine.

Last edited:
How was the kitty cafe?? :)
About 6 older kitties.l, with varying personalities. The one that I posted kept coming back for ear rubs.

IIRC, the lady working said they've had 172 cats adopted in the year they've been open.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back