The Coffee House

Goodnight, Frank.

Man, I've got gas again. My cat disappeared. I didn't eat today, no reason for gas. I smell sewer.

There goes another cubic meter of sea ice. Polar bears hate you, too.

It has somehow escaped my attention that the Cubs' opponents are from Cleveland. I knew they were playing the Indians, but the fact that the Indians are from Cleveland did not register at all. That's how little I pay attention to baseball.

So now I want the Cubs to win even more, gaslighting abusive jackass of an ex notwithstanding.

iPhone
From Temecula
IMG_2140.JPG

I don't believe this... 1908??? The Cubs deserve this tonight for pete's sake! I saw the score was 6-3 and shouldn't have even thought, hey the Cubs might do this. Not being a baseball fan I hadn't been watching but tuned in - and it was 6-6. You got to be kidding.

'Oh my' the announcer just said. Yeah. But I wanna see what happens now...

I don't believe this... 1908??? The Cubs deserve this tonight for pete's sake! I saw the score was 6-3 and shouldn't have even thought, hey the Cubs might do this. Not being a baseball fan I hadn't been watching but tuned in - and it was 6-6. You got to be kidding.

'Oh my' the announcer just said. Yeah. But I wanna see what happens now...

So happy that I am not a Chicagoan tonight. Having been there, it's torture!!!!!! I like both of these teams but feel bad for the Cubs fans.

Hey Tirediron you got hockey up there, so what else do you want? lol There is no sport but hockey to us hockey fans anyway.

The thing with baseball is it takes too long for somebody to whack something. Although they do have the occasional bench clearing brawl so they must on occasion think they're hockey players. Except they're not even allowed to clear the benches in hockey anymore so go figure.

Oh, going into the 10th... why when I decide to finally watch this it has to drag on all night?

O good lord a rain delay. At midnight. I wondered why they were showing a bunch of guys walking along the sidelines... I don't that often watch baseball and this is what I get. This is worse than Stanley Cup playoff games that go into 3 overtimes. At least there's an intermission, zam the ice, then play again; who knows how long this will take. I just want to see the Cubs win it over The Mistake on the Lake.

Okaay... grounds crew back on the field.

A friend of mine shared this video the other day - Cleveland 'tourism'.

Fantastic baseball game with a lot of bone head manager moves.

Most reactions

Back