The Coffee House

Oh, I golfed well tonight, using only a 7 iron up to the green. I only brought a putter and a 7 iron. I can't hit any of my clubs other than these. Crazy. I birdied a Par 5 too.
I found that when playing golf my best shot was always my 4th putt.

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows!"

Perfect morning to listen to a little Old Time Radio. After the Shadow is Mr. & Mrs. North. Earlier was back to back episodes of Dragnet.

Nice sunny 73 degree morning after a night of thunderstorms. Maggie, one of our canine children has now calmed down. She hates thunderstorms and fireworks. Her sister doesn't mind them nearly as much.

Has anyone watched the first episode of Prime Suspect: Tennison on PBS? I loved the old Prime Suspect series with Helen Mirren. This one is about her backstory. I missed recording it and now wondering if I should bother trying to find a replay to record...

I'm in the midwest, but I guess that's east if you're west. Or something... lol I'd say it's a bit more populated here, although I worked in a city but now live in what was my grandma's house just barely out in the country. Farms and tractors and things I can't say I know a lot about but it's quite peaceful. But just 10 minutes out of a midsize town which is handy, sort of the best of both worlds.

A chicken ran thru my yard once and walked on down the street... there's no traffic which is nice. I wondered if it was some kid's 4H project and was looking for the fair.

Yes!! Tennison was good! Maybe look at local PBS stations and see if anyone's replaying it midweek. I liked Prime Suspect with Helen Mirren, that was a good show.

Has anyone watched the first episode of Prime Suspect: Tennison on PBS? I loved the old Prime Suspect series with Helen Mirren. This one is about her backstory. I missed recording it and now wondering if I should bother trying to find a replay to record...
Missed that one. I will have to see if I can find it. Been binging on Netflix watching Doc Martin lately.

Man, tons of photo opportunity in Gary Indiana but I don't have time. Pretty rough but black & white everywhere. Got to keep moving on this trip. Hitting some big sales today, it's a good day. Gary reminds me of Detroit, big time. Lots of gang element though, very, very noticeable. Did pick up a super clean Olympus Epic zoom for .50 ¢ (thrift store) with case and manual. Popped a battery in it, loaded some film, ready to go.

Oh, I golfed well tonight, using only a 7 iron up to the green. I only brought a putter and a 7 iron. I can't hit any of my clubs other than these. Crazy. I birdied a Par 5 too.
I drive 500 yards. Unfortunately, I putt the same way: 500 yards. :laugh2:

Perfect morning to listen to a little Old Time Radio. After the Shadow is Mr. & Mrs. North. Earlier .
Nice! I've got about 70Gb worth of OTR; everything from "Philip Marlow" to "Life with Luigi". It's what I listen to 99% of the time on my MP3 player.

Perfect morning to listen to a little Old Time Radio. After the Shadow is Mr. & Mrs. North. Earlier .
Nice! I've got about 70Gb worth of OTR; everything from "Philip Marlow" to "Life with Luigi". It's what I listen to 99% of the time on my MP3 player.
Love Philip Marlow and all of the detective/mystery series especially Dragnet. I have never liked Life with Luigi, Life of Riley, or the Fred Allen Show. Fibber McGee & Molly, Jack Benny Show and The Red Skelton show are my all time favorite comedies. Haven't found a western I don't like.

Gary gets killed in golf. He can never get past the windmill. Mostly, Gary only uses a putter.

I'm no good at Putt Putt, takes me too many whacks at the ball. The windmill and thingys are way more fun than real golf though. To watch that is, never tried real golf. If I want something involving whacking things give me hockey anytime.

I went to the Dr. Just a check up, watch this watch that yeah yeah yeah.

I liked Dragnet, and like Jack Benny. My dad likes Fibber McGee and used to listen to tapes of those radio shows.

I'm taking an online course about Hitchcock thru Turner Classic. There's a syllabus! ewww a syllabus, I mean, c'mon! lol Like it's going to kill me to look at a syllabus... It's just a continuing ed for fun course but is done by a professor at Ball State so he had to get that in there! lol But there is a Hitch Pitch card game...

I'm no good at Putt Putt, takes me too many whacks at the ball. The windmill and thingys are way more fun than real golf though. To watch that is, never tried real golf. If I want something involving whacking things give me hockey anytime.

I went to the Dr. Just a check up, watch this watch that yeah yeah yeah.

I liked Dragnet, and like Jack Benny. My dad likes Fibber McGee and used to listen to tapes of those radio shows.

I'm taking an online course about Hitchcock thru Turner Classic. There's a syllabus! ewww a syllabus, I mean, c'mon! lol Like it's going to kill me to look at a syllabus... It's just a continuing ed for fun course but is done by a professor at Ball State so he had to get that in there! lol But there is a Hitch Pitch card game...
Love TCM. Seriously thinking of joining Back Lot.

Got tripod today. Bogen 3022 w/ 3025 head. Got it in South Bend. It's pretty rough and needs to be cleaned up but it will safely hold the beast.

IMG_20170627_155726687_HDR.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back