The Coffee House

Lol ... in the greed and whoring ...? Don't worry, plenty of us filled your spot.

Well I might not have missed it completely:cool-48:

Dave is very sorry for Gary. He knows what it's like to lose a fur baby. Dave is rather sick of the shenanigans of Pro football.
He doesn't t know if there is peewee football around here. But high school is possible.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Dave is very sorry for Gary. He knows what it's like to lose a fur baby. Dave is rather sick of the shenanigans of Pro football.
He doesn't t know if there is peewee football around here. But high school is possible.

One of my friends, coaches a Peewee team, and though he is the biggest A** in the world to the rest of us, he is wonderful with the boys and has the patience of a saint. Peewee sports all have certain things in common - They all move in wads across the field, they're sitting in the middle of the field playing with bugs, or they're standing staring at something totally unrelated to the game at hand.

LOL at that. Have watched small baseball so somewhat familiar.

I'm so sorry to hear about The Cook. I'd thought she was doing better, but that seems to happen sometimes. It sounds like it was meant to be for you to find Maggie (more like for her to find you).

I don't watch peewee football but I hear it some Saturdays. They play youth football (I don't know what age/level) at the elementary school up the street on a rotating schedule - I never know when it's 'our' turn. With the weather being nice I got to hear it all day yesterday!

I sort of like it except the kid with the horn, playing a repetitive 'toot toot toot'. 'Toot toot toot'........ 'Toot toot toot'.................................................. 'Toot toot toot'. I think the kid's parents eventually decided it was time to do something else besides toot the horn (thank you! lol). The last game of the afternoon must have been a lively one, the crowd were going wild.

Smoke that sounds like my nephew's T ball, I think those kids played in the dirt more than actually hitting a ball. Little League was a little more fun to watch and photograph. And somebody asked me once if I was taking pictures for the local paper! lol

Smoke that sounds like my nephew's T ball, I think those kids played in the dirt more than actually hitting a ball.

When youngest son played T-ball it was a co-ed team. There was a little girl named "Molly" that we got so tickled at, because through out the game you could hear the coach calling to her - "Molly pay attention, Molly watch the ball, Molly stay alert, MOLLY FOR GOD'S SAKE PLEASE WATCH THE BALL AND QUIT PICKING DANDELIONS". LOL

Once the ice cream man pulled up in the middle of my daughter’s T ball game. Both teams abandoned their positions and rushed the truck. It was adorable.

Reckon Dave has to find a t-ball or peewee football game!

I'm so sorry to hear about The Cook. I'd thought she was doing better, but that seems to happen sometimes. It sounds like it was meant to be for you to find Maggie (more like for her to find you).
_1090043-L.jpg

Thank you Sharon.

Weekend was a bit of a bust. Instead of staying home and doing what needed to be done for the upcoming art walk I stayed with our plan to visit the White Mountains for some shopping and leaf peeping. Shopping was a success but the trees are still green so could have just as easily shipped closer to home. Now will have to go back to NH again next week at some point. Good news in all this is that the timing of our Woodstock VT trip in less than 2 weeks is looking spot on for peak color.

Most reactions

Back